Fit Method 413 concentrates on a unique brand of Functional Circuit Training. Our High-Intensity Interval Training incorporates elements of Baretero Techniques and we put an emphasis on nutrition and mental strength.
Pink Themed Circuit training centers for women have been around for a while now but make no mistake. This is not weaklings moving in a circle using light weights. Nothing could be further from the truth. Our version of Circuit Training, or High-Intensity Interval Training, is highly effective. Combine this with personal training advice about food and attitude from your Certified Health Counselors, and you’ve got a winning equation.
We believe the result is a clear mind and healthy body and spirit.
Our training involves:
- Rotating through a series of three circuits and three rounds
- These circuits combine aerobic and functional circuit training
- High metabolic activities including burpees, squat jumps and unique cardio routines
- Weight training which incorporate “Baretero Techniques” which TRX bands, plyometric, free weights, resistance tubing
- Stabilization / core strengthening
- Weekly changes in routine to create muscle confusion
- 50-minute sessions to maximize catabolic breakdown state
Why is Circuit Training so good for you?
- Research is mounting that HIIT, or Circuit Training is the most effect for of training.
- Boosts your HGH production, this is the human growth hormone.
- Increases fat-burning enzymes
- Increases your metabolism even up to 48 hours later
What is the Baretero Technique?
- Baretero uses your own body weight for exercises
- High repetitions are used
- Picked up from street bodybuilders in Columbia, South America
- Perfected on the street and monkey bars of Brooklyn, New York
Let Fit Method 413 get you into the best shape of your life. Call (855) 348-4463