- Condensed Cross Training- Circuit training puts you through your paces. It combines exercises from the disciplines of weight training, cardio and endurance. Depending on your goals, you can focus more on one of these than the other because it 100% customizable to your individual needs and desires.
- HIIT, or High-intensity interval training which is another name for circuit training, stimulates your metabolism so you’ll be burning more calories up to 48 hours after you work out. It raises your heart rate high enough that when it comes back down it remains at a slightly elevated levels so you burn more calories.
- All you muscle groups. It is possible to hit all the muscle groups in one workout. You can choose to do just the upper body, back or lower body but if you choose you can get them all in one workout making the most of your workout time.
- Endless variation Anyone who has worked out knows there can be a touch of boredom build in and circuit training is a great way to shake up your routine. The combinations of circuits are endless so you don’t ever have to do the same workout twice unless you want to!
- Great for beginners and experts alike. Beginners will like circuits because the intense cardio circuits are split up with other activities so you have a chance to catch your breath. Of Course the longer you do, the less of a chance you’ll need! Expert love circuit training because the workout never stops. There is no standing around between sets of lifting for example. It’s efficient use of workout time.
Call today and set up your free session with Fit Method 4:13.